Epernay Asymmetric Earrings
Sale Sold out
Regular price £645.00
Regular priceUnit price per
Beautifully mismatched, the Epernay Asymmetric earrings are intricately detailed and capture the amazing qualities of textiles. 24ct gold vermeil chain and facetted gemstone beads are knitted into lustrous silk and elastane, creating twists and waves. This process allows the creation of the earring to inform the shape, meaning each one will be unique and individual to the wearer. Handmade in the UK.
Lead time: Made to order, dispatched in 2-3 weeks
- Materials: 24ct Gold Plated Vermeil on Sterling Silver, Silk and Elastane
- Gemstones: 4mm faceted round beads – Blue Lace Agate (Silver), Lapis Lazuli (Midnight), Black Spinel (Charcoal)
- For Pierced Ears
- Ear Post and Ear Scroll/Butterfly Fastening
- Measurements: Each earring measures ~80mm long, ~3mm wide, including ~50mm tassels
- Please Note: Every earring is carefully made by hand, this process means each one is unique in shape. There may be slight natural variations in size and colour of the piece.